Monday, July 28, 2014

A loved Life


Starting out on new adventures this month.  Feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment which always ends up proving to me, that I work best under pressure.  I am very excited for where things are going.  Every decision you make, the things you say yes to and the things you say no to, all decide where your life will take you tomorrow, next month and next year.  So I say Yes.  I am inching closer and closer to my goal of being a full time artist, of one day walking away from my job.  there is so much more to my dream than that though ....there is so much that I haven't discovered yet.  That for me is the exciting part, that I don't know yet what I am capable of, 6 years ago I would never have even entertained the thought that I could be an Artist as more than a hobby.  I would never have even thought about being able to quit my dayjob and be a creative instead.  So I like to think about the future (not too much) but I like to wonder about the opportunities that haven't come my way yet, the people I haven't met and the places I will go....it's an exciting, intangible idea.  I would like to think that I will get to say yes to many of these things yet to come...I will have to wait and see and for now keep building this life I love.


#art #artist #life #sayyes #design #love #life #live #tomorrow #today #lifestyle #smallbusiness #owner #dreamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment